Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stitches!

On Saturday, our niece Shelby got married. The sealing was wonderful. Afterwards we all went to her husbands parents house for dinner before the reception. Well, Logan had a lot of energy to burn off. He was running all over the backyard. The house we were at had an elevated patio with railing around it. Logan ran into one and split open right above his eyelid. When I realized what happened, I was more upset than he was. We took him to urgent care. They ended up putting one stitch in and a steri-strip on it. I'm sure we will have to do this more than once with him.
Thank goodness for 24 hr. urgent care.
Logan right before they called us back.
Right after they put the stitch in.

5 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Poor little buddy! Hope he's doing better.

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

He was so proud of it on Sunday... I'm glad it wasn't any worse!!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Man, kids are tough! At least he's proud of his injury! LOL

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Awww my cutie! poor boy 8(
I miss him!!! and all my nursery kiddos 8(

Jennifer Smith said...

That happened to Alyssa when she was two - in the same spot. You can't even tell she had stiches now. I put a bandaid on it before it was healed, and afterwards, sunscreen. But boys are different than girls, you know that, Logan might think it is cool.