Monday, May 17, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

So, I am behind again on my blogging. Ciara turned 9 in March. I can't believe she is so old. We had a craft birthday party. The girls decorated flip-flops and small purses and made lip gloss. It was lots of fun.




Easter weekend my parents and niece came to visit. The boys, Shane and my dad went to a Las vegas fire station that a friend works at. While they were there my mom, Ciara, Jami and I went to have a girls day. I was glad they could come visit. It was a fun weekend.




The last week in April Baskin Robbins offers 31 cent scoops of ice cream for one night. We of course took advantage of this. It was a little windy and cold, so we came home to eat it. Here is a couple pics of the kids. Logan picked chocolate, and had it everywhere.

No comments: