Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Pirate Says "Aarrgghh!"

Jayce and Noah had their 4th birthday party last weekend. It was great! My mom and sister came to visit and as you can tell we had a Pirate Party. They are really into Pirates of the Caribbean. For their birthday I found the pirate ships from mega bloks online with the characters from the movie to play with. I can't believe they are 4. I swear I was pregnant with them not that long ago. I will admit it is nice to get 2 birthdays out of the way at once. Next, in March Ciara is turning 8. Can my baby be old enough to be getting baptized?

Our Scary Pirates!
The boys in front of their cake. Don't they just look thrilled?

Making Priate flags.

Singing Happy Birthday

Noah trying to cut the cake with his plastic Pirate sword.

5 comments:

Rhyan and Kali's blog said...

looks like they had a great b-day party. I can't believe they are 4 either! Wow time sure does fly, and also Ciara turning 8. How exciting that she will be getting baptized, we are having Stella's b-day party on Mon. a little princess party with her friends. I can't believe that she is going to be 3.

Rachel McEwen said...

Did you seriously make that cake....awesome!!!

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Robin.. WOW SERIOUSLY cute cake!!!!
looks like the boys had a blast!

Jennifer Smith said...

Robin,

Your blog is very cute. I can't believe how big your kiddos are! Oh and I like the short hair too. It was so good to talk to you last night. Harrison is excited to see Ciara on Spring Break. Until then, we can keep up by blogging I guess!

jessenpetty said...

COOL CAKE!! Did you make that?